|Product Number||Option||Dimensions||COM||Arm Height||Seat Height||Seat Depth|
|10130||Sofa||96W x 42D x 36H||18 yds||27||18||24|
|10131||Sofa||84W x 42D x 36H||16 yds|
|10132||Sofa||72W x 42D x 36H||14 yds|
|10133||Loveseat||60W x 40D x 36D||12 yds|
|10134||Chair||29W x 34D x 36H||7 yds|
High sloping arms and a curved back invite a note of drama to the Danner’s design, while the rich, 24-inch seat depth allows posh relaxation.
- Loose seat cushions, loose back pillows. Option for tight or attached seat.
- Two bolster pillows included with sofa and loveseat orders.
- Self-welt at all seams. (Option without welt.)
- Certified sustainable Northwest alder frame, kiln-dried, double-doweled, glued, screwed and corner-blocked.
- Exposed beech base and legs.
- Seat cushion features long-lasting, high density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Back pillow features our Loft Luxe hypo-allergenic fiber blend that mimics the feel of down.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Made in the USA.
- Your choice of twelve standard wood finishes on beech hardwood.
- Custom sizes and other options available.
- Quantity pricing offered for hospitality, assisted living, and contract projects.