Available as a loveseat and lounge chair. Gilroy is a stand-by for environments that call for sturdy, low-maintenance design and wood-capped arms. This design is a natural in healthcare lobbies, libraries, higher education facilities, and retail environments.
The Gilroy Chair has an arm height of 24”, a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 21”.
#10930 – Gilroy Chair, 35″W x 31″D x 31″H, COM: 5.5 yds
#10931 – Gilroy Loveseat, 65″W x 31″D x 31″H, COM: 9 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; tight seat cushion. (Option to attach seat cushion using D-rings and clips.)
- No welt.
- Wood base and legs, wood arm caps (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame.
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Firm seat.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!