Lounge Chair. Small in footprint and stature, the armless design of the Gabriel Chair offers a flexible seating option for common spaces and lobbies. Choose metal legs over the standard wood legs for a different look and increase durability in high-use areas like shopping malls or healthcare lobbies.
The Gabriel Chair has a seat height of 18”, and a seat depth of 22”.
#11160 – Gabriel Chair, 30″W x 27″D x 28″H, COM: 6 yds
Details about this piece:
- Tight back; attached seat. (Optional loose seat attached w/d-rings and clips.)
- No welt.
- Wood feet (beech); choice of standard finishes.
- Certified sustainable, kiln-dried Northwest alder frame
- Frame is double-doweled, glued, screwed, and corner-blocked.
- Seat and back feature long-lasting, high-density foam with a double-Dacron wrap.
- Choice of medium or firm seat cushion.
- Sinuous springs made with 95% recycled steel.
- Custom sizes, custom finishes, and other custom options available.
- Made in the USA.
- Quantity pricing offered for large projects. Just ask!